Wednesday 6 November 2013

Taobao Haul!

Aaaah, I'm so excited! A few months ago I made an order with taobaoring to purchase some goodies from the taobao marketplace.. and it arrived this morning! If I had to express my emotions right now, whatever words I'd come up with would be punctuated with a vast number of exclamation marks, not going to lie. It was like christmas..


Box opening time!
The star of my haul... A bull terrier tee! Words cannot express my slightly nerdy glee over this shirt. Hnnng.
A gorgeous chiffon-y shirt/dress. It's double layered - one sheer and one opaque. Needs ironing yet but it's so gorgeous and.. floaty. Very floaty.
Collar detail!
Now... I don't really know what to say about this jumper other than that I absolutely adore it. It's a wool knit with a crochet collar sewn into the hem of the jumper. 
Look how gorgeous it is!
Then there's this little sheer varsity-style jacket. Again, pretty sure it's chiffon-y - which is a fabric I've never been too fond of in the past but seem to be buying an awful lot of recently.

The text on the back - cheesy but cute!
Little peplum-style top. It's slightly short (somewhere between crop-length and normal) so I'm thinking it would be great with high waisted disco pants!
Black and gold watch. Can't believe this was 99p, holy cow.
Another little jumper - not a knit this time! Instead, this is a nice bold floral print that really reminded me of Cath Kidston's patterns. 
So pretty!
Some tights! I have something very similar to these already (without the little bows, though) but at 50p I couldn't resist. 






No comments :

Post a Comment