Tuesday 22 October 2013

First Blog Post.. Nervous!

So.. I've been pondering creating a blog just for myself for a looooong while now - finally decided to take the plunge, if only to have somewhere to record my constant photo-taking / create a visual diary of my day to day antics and adventures -- of which there have been quite a few recently! I think, given that things are starting to take off in my life at the moment - college, university applications, commuting between London and Sheffield to stay with my wonderful boyfriend - I'd rather like some kind of way of documenting the things that are going on... 
Here's hoping I actually manage to stick to it!

For now - being that it's all still new and squeaky clean - here's a song I've been listening to (just until I get my bearings!):



No comments :

Post a Comment